[amibroker] is it possible to mark more than one point

Ok, I've run some script through AA and I want to check a few of the pivotal points against the indicators I have set up on the various sheets. But the problem is that Amibroker will only let me mark one spot - so if, for example, I want to see the buy AND sell points on the various sheets and look for a pattern I can't do that in one step. IS there a workaround to this? Arthur Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/) Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.