Re: [amibroker] Highest high in last 2 hours yesterday.

If you do not already have it...I have attached Daniel's plugin for Date
/ time...It is very efficient.....There also is a help file included.

Try this code:

Daysback=1;
HighestHigh =
ValueWhen(deFlagLastBarOfDay(163000),deTimeRangeHHV(H,143000,163000),DaysBack);

Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleCandle);
Plot(highestHigh,"HighestHigh",colorBrightGreen,styleLine);

Anthony