[amibroker] Converting QT output dollars to cents

The data I receive live from QT is currently in
dollar format, and I have AB main eod charts in cents format, my preference. Is
it possible to amend the QT plug in to multiply the data by 100 to give me
cents instead of dollars. I have asked the query to qt board about changing the
format of their software on the screen to show cents, but need it checked at
each end.

lang=EN-AU >Cheers,

 lang=EN-AU >Graham