[amibroker] Knowledge ... Previously something else ...

Jim,

I suggested no such thing.  What I did suggest is that no one has
POSTED the AFL for anything with consistant results over a long
period of time or a lot of trades.  I'm sure you all have systems
that work to some degree or another whether they be to trade futures,
options, stocks, mutual funds or tulips, but the reality is none of
you are posting the code for those here, are you ?  Or have I missed
something ?  When I have questioned some about the systems that have
been posted because they showed trades over a very short period of
time or very few number of trades, I get no responses.

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jnk1997 <jnk1997@xxxx>"