[amibroker] Re: NDX / QQQ-Can itbe traded? !!!!

Yesterday I tried to suggest exactly what you stated.

Fred suggests that his system (AFL unknown to this board) is the only
one that has produced constant results over the past 4 years. He has
suggested that the systems actually posted and worked on here fail
during different periods.

He doesn't want to post his system, yet he doesn't trade it.

I also give Fred an "Attaboy" for the impressive results.

However, I would like to suggest that either Fred post the system for
detailed discussion or lets move on to another subject.

Others here are willing to share their knowledge, and that is very
much appreciated.

Thanks
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> The point is, why develop and optimize an untradable system??
Unless your