[amibroker] Re: NDX / QQQ-Can itbe traded? !!!!

Jayson,

I would have been happy to drop it the other day except for the fact
that a variety folks have asked for a variety of things which I have
tried to respond to and folks like you keep making challenges about
it being untradable which I'm more then willing to respond to.

What's untradable about it ? Maybe at 400% / year after a couple of
years it is untradable but I see nothing else about it that's
untradable, do you ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> The point is, why develop and optimize an untradable system??
Unless your