[amibroker] Re: Fw: The beginning of a [bearish] ^NDX triangle

>But no, I see
> nothing right now on the chart that looks attractive on the long
> side.  Ask me again tomorrow.  ^_^  >
Best,

> Yuki

Instead of asking you again, I will add some more lines:

CSCO late Tuesday announcements would be [under different conditions]
an opportunity for a small trend.
But, things are changing.
CSCO is traded NOW 1euro below NY last close, at low volumes [not
even enough for some arbitrage] in Frankfurt [CSCO.F]
There is not any optimism about the news. And the  "no news, good
news" is not applied in this case.
Who will give a positive sentiment to the market ?
Solectron Corp (SLR ) with its +12% at Franfurt (SLR.F) ?
Since trading is a serious job [even if we still search the
professionalism through its definition...], I have to say no.
Monday´s low volumes is not a secret anymore...
To remind you that there were buyers among the traders and they pay
for their opinion. They pay the same USD as the sellers. I always
love people who pay some money on their opinion, instead of talking
here and there free of charge.
I hope this dialogue may throw a light on Tuesday session.
If true, I would be more than happy. Else, it is OK, some other time
perhaps.
Dimitris