[amibroker]Gann Fan Interesting side effect

I was playing with the Gann Fan and found if you drag from right to left

you get a mirror image, eg. drag from a low to a high a mirror appears
going down left to right but the interesting thing is if you right click
and
go to properties Gann and change the WIDTH FACTOR the mirror
shortens or lengthens so I tried .618, .5 ...ect and bugger me we have
time extensions ...almost, unfortunatly the width factor only takes one
decimal point so it only goes 0.6 instead of 0.618 but pretty close for
squaring time and price.
AmiBroker rushes head long to becoming all things to all people,
it's almost breathe taking is the only way to discribe it, thanks T.J.
Grant

P.S The Parrallel Lines are brillant, if an angle repeats ounce in a
chart it repeats time after time after time.Great stuff.