RE: [amibroker]Gann Fan Interesting side effect

<SPAN
class=957112114-04102002>Grant,
It
seems you can actually enter .618 but the display shows only the first digit. I
am not sure how to test this but it seems the calculation "May" be doing what
you want.
<SPAN
class=957112114-04102002>
Now to
under stand the concept.... Is the goal here to find price approaching a line in
gann fan line "A" at or near the the end points of the mirror gann
fan?

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: grant
[mailto:gkwall@xxxx]Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 8:48
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]Gann
Fan Interesting side effectI was playing with
the Gann Fan and found if you drag from right to leftyou get a mirror
image, eg. drag from a low to a high a mirror appearsgoing down left to
right but the interesting thing is if you right clickandgo to properties
Gann and change the WIDTH FACTOR the mirrorshortens or lengthens so I tried
.618, .5 ...ect and bugger me we havetime extensions ...almost, unfortunatly
the width factor only takes onedecimal point so it only goes 0.6 instead of
0.618 but pretty close forsquaring time and price.
AmiBroker rushes head long to becoming all things to all people,it's almost
breathe taking is the only way to discribe it, thanks
T.J.
GrantP.S The Parrallel Lines are brillant, if an angle repeats ounce in
a        chart it repeats time aftertime
after time.Great stuff.Post