RE: [amibroker] Color Schemes

Hi Dan,

I've done similar (and more than once), and I've seen some amazing
combinations being used out there, but I've kept coming back to grey
as far as a combination between ease on the eyes and visibility of a
broad range of colours (light and dark) was concerned. I finally
settled on a background of 170/170/170 and a grid of 128/128/128.

FWIW...

Regards,

Mark