AlertIF behaviour

The last few (beta) releases I have trouble with the AlertIF function. The
function is triggered however the signal is dated one day in the past. A
signal for today is recongnized, but the message in the alert output window
is dated yesterday. See the attachtment. I checked al the setting multiple
times, the country settings for my computer and ran already 1000 tests.
Probable I missing something, or maybe somebody is experiencing the same
problems.

regards,

Frans.

jpg00135.jpg