Re: [amibroker] short cut keys

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] short cut keys
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Date: 27 Sep 2002 16:51:23 -0000

Ken,

When using #include please note that if you specify thefull
path
it should have single backslashes (this is different from
regular AFL code that
needs double backslashes).

So your sample #include statement should look like
this:

#include "C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\AFL\MyFile.afl"

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE