Re: [amibroker] McClellan: a question

Hello,

In fact QP2 provides more: special tickers for advancers and
decliners:

NYSE Adv/Dec/Unch

!NY-A

!NY-A!NY-D
!NY-DV
!NY-U

!NY-UV

AMEX

!AM-A
!AM-AV
!AM-D

!AM-DV

!AM-U

!AM-UV

Nasaq

!NQ-A
!NQ-AV
!NQ-D

!NQ-DV

!NQ-U
!NQ-UV

So you can easily calculate McClellan using QP2 special
tickers and Foreign function:

Graph0 = EMA(
Foreign("!NY-A","C")-Foreign("!NY-D","C"), 19 ) - EMA(
Foreign("!NY-A","C")-Foreign("!NY-D","C"), 39 );Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE