RE: [amibroker] short cut keys

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] short cut keys
  • From: "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx>
  • Date: 27 Sep 2002 14:49:18 -0000

good
tip, thanks!

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
[mailto:closeks@xxxx]Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 6:48
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
short cut keys
Jayson,
others.
<SPAN
class=690114410-27092002>
I havea
shareware program called "Type-It-In" which allows me to copy code segments(or
an entire AFL code) to a "button".  When I click the button, whatever is in
that button is typed where the cursor was sitting.
<SPAN
class=690114410-27092002>
Site
:
<A
href="">http://www.wavget.com/typeitin.html
<SPAN
class=690114410-27092002>
Attachment shows
the box open, with the Edit Button box open, and this is the one I use for
AddColumn.
<SPAN
class=690114410-27092002>
Price was
reasonable, although you can run a crippled version for free for as long asyou
want.
<SPAN
class=690114410-27092002>
<SPAN
class=690114410-27092002>Ken
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxx]Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 2:11
AMTo: 1amiSubject: [amibroker] short cut
keys
<SPAN
class=453055705-27092002>Tomasz,
<SPAN
class=453055705-27092002>
I spent some time
tonight playing with the key board editor. What a great addition!  when
first introduced I kind of shrugged it off but that was a huge mistake. I work
with several software packages and each tends to have their own keyboard
combinations. with this new feature I can set up AB to use the same shortcuts as
these other programs which saves me time here (hitting the wrong combinations)
and there, hitting your old combo's.
<SPAN
class=453055705-27092002>
A further
enhancement might be to allow us to assign shortcuts to functions in AA and
indicator builder. Think of the time we could save typing ctrl-a instead of
addcolumn(  or addtocomposite(
<SPAN
class=453055705-27092002>
Great feature,