Re: [amibroker] New Indicators ( Last look )

If the group likes these indicators, I will upload to the AFL library,
and I will give assistance in the interpretation of the indicators( in
private if you wish, so as not to tie up the group list , or on the
group list so all can develop feeling for indicators ) as I see the
signals inorder for you to develop your own feel for the indicators.

Have a last look, I have been following and using these indicators in
my daily trading since Tomasz added the power of ( Addtocomposite()
function ) to Amibroker ( Thank you Tomasz ) with real money (
profitably ) , these indicators are powerful.
/******************************************************/
/****Some Explanations****/

The "Ticker Specific indicator" can be used in conjunction with the
Market composite ( MACD bull / bear ) to confirm bullish or bearish
signals , but it is most effective when used with the Market composite (
Bull_Pressure and Bear_Pressure).

As you can see by the attached image file and inside the red boxes ,
when the Market indicators are showing Bearish_Pressure and the ticker
specific confirms with Bearish signals the Market moves in the direction
of the indicators.

In the Blue box, we can see the Market indicators showing Bearish
pressure, but the ticker specific does not confirm ( it shows a bullish
signal ), The Market indicators prevail, we follow the direction of the
Market.( the group is stronger).

In the Green box, we can see the Market indicators showing Bullish
Pressure , the Ticker Specific confirms with a bullish signal, the
Market moves in the direction of the indicators.

In the Yellow boxes, we can see a trading range with a Bearish Bias
confirmed by indicators.

Anthony

PS... Future performance can not be gauranteed, Interpretation by
specific individuals may vary.