Fw: Filter=1??

This didnīt want to show up on thefirst
attempt...

----- Original Message -----
From: <A
title=funnybiz@xxxx href="">IVA GmbH
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 4:23 PM
Subject: Filter=1??

Folks,

I still have a little trouble to use the "prpoer"
settings in exploration mode:

1./ If I set filter to "filter=1", are then all
quotes AND all stocks being investigated?
2./ If I use above setting and the range is still
set to "n=1", how many stocks are being actually investigated and for howmany
quotes?
3./ If I want all stocks being investigated for the
first time a desired condition might be true, is the following correct, in case
I would like to have the low to be displayed:

Filter=Valuewhen(condition,low,1);

Addcolumn(low," last low",2.2)

Or would I have to ask for
Valuewhen(condition,low,1)==1, i.e. the condition to be true(isnīt the truth of
this condition already being checked in the Valuewhen statement ITSELF)??
??????

Thanks for clarifying this!!!!!!!

Markus