From: Anthony Faragasso [mailto:ajf1111@x...]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 12:51 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] New Indicators ( have a look )

Hello Group,

Check out the image file, Green is bullish and Red is bearish, Could the
State of the market as a whole and of the specific ticker be any
Clearer.

The first custom chart after the Main chart is the MACD Bull / Bear
composite indicator courtsey of Dmitri, and located in the AFL library .

The second custom chart is my Ticker specific Bull_Pressure and
Bear_Pressure indicator and the third custom chart is my Composite
Bull_Pressure and Bear_Pressure indicator for the whole market. (
NDX100) was used in this example.

Anthony