Re: [amibroker] Differing values for Industry monitor 200 in AB and QP2

Markus,

Launch QP2 Chart program : Start->Quotes Plus Release
2.2->Display Charts.
Enter the same symbol as you are using in
AmiBroker.
Then compare values displayed - they will be
identical.
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE