AmiBroker is a leading edge and ground-breaking TA tool.

AmiBroker is a leading edge and
ground-breaking TA tool. The recent postings on the AddToComposite(), Credit,
TTM, etc. reflect the innovative itchings at the top, like a volcano ready to
burst... I wonder what is next :-)

I have great admiration for the minds
behind this project (the software developer and user-developed applications) and
feel very fortunate that I am able to roam in the company of such expertise
and knowledge. Many times I see new comers welcomed with open arms by the
experts, or dumb questions (many by me) answered with patience and compassion.
The sharing that goes on on this list is exceptional and unprecedented in my
experience, just marvelous.

This is the most fun and stimulating
list I have ever subscribed to. Congratulations and thanks to all who made
this possible.

Best regards,
Herman.
-----Original Message-----From: Andrew [<A
href="">mailto:wocek@xxxx]Sent:
Sunday, July 28, 2002 4:40 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker] Breath IndicatorsHello Tomasz and Dimitri I'm one of
these older guys that take longerto get the idea of what is going on,
specially when it comes to new  orsophisticated work on the indicators
or these formulas. I'm stillscratching my had above Mcdbull Mcdbear howto
apply to Australianmarket.Probably  what I need is explanation in plain
english howwhen and why to apply this indicators but, that's me.I have
been watching this group for almost two years there was a lotof people
coming, taking time in discussions and then going on theymary ways.My hat
goes to Dimitri who is open minded,creative helpfuland is not afraid to
share his work with the group. His ideas make senseeven when he gave back
same comments with little  criticism  he was rightand even funny
.When his creations are now mentions on  WWW ( Wealth-Lab)I
congratulate him he deserve this. So do you Tomasz as a creator ofthis
magnificent program. Congratulations!!!!!Best
regards, Andrew
<A
href="">mailto:wocek@xxxx------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Will You Find True
Love?Will You Meet the One?Free Love Reading by phone!<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/7dY7FD/R_ZEAA/Ey.GAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Your
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A href=""
target=_blank>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/