Breath Indicators

Hello Tomasz and Dimitri I'm one of these older guys that take longer
to get the idea of what is going on, specially when it comes to new or
sophisticated work on the indicators or these formulas. I'm still
scratching my had above Mcdbull Mcdbear how to apply to Australian
market.Probably what I need is explanation in plain english how
when and why to apply this indicators but, that's me.
I have been watching this group for almost two years there was a lot
of people coming, taking time in discussions and then going on they
mary ways.My hat goes to Dimitri who is open minded,creative helpful
and is not afraid to share his work with the group. His ideas make sense
even when he gave back same comments with little criticism he was right
and even funny .When his creations are now mentions on WWW ( Wealth-Lab)
I congratulate him he deserve this. So do you Tomasz as a
creator of this magnificent program. Congratulations!!!!!

Best regards,
Andrew mailto:wocek@x...