Breath Indicators

I posted an article some days ago at<A
href="">http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=articles/DirectionOfMarket1.htmThe
end of the article was the  References<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/3075
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=177The
editor published the article without the references for his own respectable
reasons.Readers know very well that I ALWAYS give references, when it is
neccessary.I could not change this rule for this article .I had theidea
to create the "Breath indicators" and discussed the subject in a long private
communicationwith Tomasz Janeczko, amibroker.com.I posted the "New
categories" [June 28, 2001] and the "Definitions" [June 29, 2001] for OSI and
OBI, at<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/2845<A
an excellent software designer, prepared and released for Amibroker users the
composites technique with his<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/2857,
on July 1, 2001.I still believe my first comment at<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/2858"I
believe that it is the dawn of a new era in Technical Analysis."The "New
Breath Indicators, part I" was posted on July 2, 2001 at<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/2865Some
hours later, a reply by Tomasz Janeczko was posted at<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/2867"Mr.
Dimitris Tsokakis has done great job introducing these new breadth
indicators.What is the most important is that they give quite good and
reliable signalsbefore important market moves. I would advise to test his
work on your localmarkets and see for yourself."In Amibroker 4.0 users
guide you may read also, in AddToComposite() function:[more info], 2.4
notes"The idea was originally presented in the 12/2001 issue of
AmiBroker tips newsletter. Special thanks to Mr. Dimitris Tsokakis for very
constructive discussions that allowed creation and enhancements of this idea.
"Since than, many Breath Indicators and Applications were presented at<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/and
at the AFL Library<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/list.php.I
hope these details will make things more clear.Someday we will read the
"History of Technical Analysis" and our name may be included in a small
corner.Until then, we may avoid any confusion and join our postings with the
appropriate references, as it fair to do.Dimitris Tsokakis