Re: [amibroker] Breath Indicators

Dimitris,

Very interesting.

I monitor and analyze just the 'standard' Breadth Indicators - McClellan /
Advancing-Declining and New-High-Lows. Nope they did not detect sharp upturn. (VIX
did.)

Quick questions - Did the 'composite' detect it ? Or is the purpose not really to
detect the bottom (and top) at all ?

You've documents the references well ... I'll go thru those.

Regards,

- Salil V Gangal

http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=articles/DirectionOfMarket1.htm