Creating New Database - Help

I have a new laptop and am trying to set up AmiBroker & AmiQuote for when I
travel. I have several databases, TC2000, Mutual Funds using Metastock
data and a small watch list using intraday data. All is well until I try
to set up the intraday data.

I thought that broker.master; broker.watch & broker.master had to be
created in every data folder. I cannot get these created in my intraday
folder. When I run AmiQuote, the data is not placed in the normal folders
(\amibroker\intraday\a>z), rather it is "dumped" into the intraday folder
and I have not been able to access the data.

Any ideas on what might be causing this would be
appreciate.

Larry M. Powell