From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@x...]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 11:16 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Trade Arrows

Ken,

This happens only if you displayed arrows from AA window and you
have RT feed refreshing your charts. Does not happen when charts
are not refreshed.

In that case to have arrows displayed and updated properly you have to have
your formula copied to Commentary window.

This change was required by the fact that arrows generated by AA
window were positioned wrong and/or false arrows at the end of the
chart appeared when new RT data were coming in.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com