RE: Trade Arrows

  • To: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Trade Arrows
  • From: "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx>
  • Date: 25 Jul 2002 15:22:53 -0000

Tomasz:

Thanks for the reply. This is one of the first examples that **I** have run
across that is a decided negative and will cause loss of efficiency. I guess
that is preferrable to incorrect results, but I thought the arrows displayed
previously were "correct". Is it not just some time delay in your display
routine?? Why does showing them for only 3 seconds make them accurate but
allowing them to stay indefinitely make them (or some) incorrect? I suspect
the answer is too deep for me to understand or you to take the time to
write, but it is an nonelegant solution to whatever the problem was/is.
Any chance of doing something to fix it?? (I guess you would have if you
could.)

So now all systems must have duplicate formulas in the commentary window,
which must be open.

Oh, well. You still have my utmost admiration and support, but if someone
did not gently complain at all (like this), you would think something was
wrong.

So long,

Ken