RE: [amibroker] Ehlers indicators

I'm
having problems with you MAMA / FAMA code...i've tried it on a lot of
symbols...a lot of them work...on some it doesn't...
for
example on BHH it doesn't....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Can
anyone else confirm this scenario..
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Stefan Bondorowicz
[mailto:stefan@xxxx]Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 12:31
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Ehlers indicators
<SPAN
class=610522219-23072002>Hi
<SPAN
class=610522219-23072002>
I have coded a few
of the Ehlers indicators in a plugin I have just uploaded.  It includes
MAMA/FAMA, Sinewave, Centre of Gravity Oscillator, Relative Vigour Index and a
few others.  It is a work in progress and I will be adding to it over the
next few weeks.  Anyone with an interest in Ehlers work who would like to
suggest additions feel free to do so.
<SPAN
class=610522219-23072002>
<SPAN