RE: [amibroker] Re: Ehlers indicators

<SPAN
class=331453720-23072002>Hi
<SPAN
class=331453720-23072002>
It is
in a zip file called ehlers.zip in the PLUGIN DLL directory in the files
section.
<SPAN
class=331453720-23072002>
<SPAN
class=331453720-23072002>Stefan

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: nkis22
[mailto:nkishor@xxxx]Sent: 23 July 2002 21:35To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Ehlers
indicatorsStefan, this wonderful. What is the file
name?nand--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Stefan Bondorowicz"
<stefan@xxxx> wrote:> Hi> > I have coded a fewof
the Ehlers indicators in a plugin I have just> uploaded.  It
includes MAMA/FAMA, Sinewave, Centre of Gravity Oscillator,>
Relative Vigour Index and a few others.  It is a work in progress and
I will> be adding to it over the next few weeks.  Anyone withan
interest in Ehlers> work who would like to suggest additions feel
free to do so.> > Stefan> > ---> Outgoing
mail is certified Virus Free.> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).> Version:
6.0.377 / Virus Database: 211 - Release Date: 15/07/2002Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.