Re: [amibroker] TJ's Font

Al,

I use netscape for my mail and I can change the font size by going to view
and selecting a larger font size.  I would think that other mail packages
(Web browsers) would have the same capabilities. Give it a look see.

Good Luck,
Lee

Avcinci wrote:

Tomasz,

Please have pity on us poor souls over 50. The font you are using
in your emails is really small, so small I have trouble reading it. My screen
resolution is 1152 x 864. Can you increase your font size a point or two?
Thanks a lot.

Al V.

Yahoo! Terms of Service
.