Parallel lines for regression channels ?

Hello,

Is it possible in AFL to contruct parallel lines on either side of a
linear regression line ?

I'm trying to build a linear regression channels indicator.

The central line would be the linear regression line. The upper and
lower channel lines are placed equidistant from the center line and
parallel to it. The distance between the central line and the upper
line would be equal to greatest distance between the central line and
the highest value. The distance between the central line and the
lower line would be equal to greatest distance between the central
line and the lowest value.

I've been racking my brain, reading through the various AFL
functions, and searching this group !! Is this even possible ?

Inputs would be the start date, end date, and variable array (e.g.
Close).

Thanks,
HB