Re: [amibroker] Question from Newbie

Hello Bill,

I do not believe that the default Equity line function in the AA window
will display 2 or more equity lines, But you can do what you ask in
Indicator Builder:

Here is a sample formula for indicator builder.

//First system ( Buy and Hold )

Buy=DateNum()==1010102 AND Open; // Buys in January 2001
Sell=DateNum()==1011231 AND Open ; // sell in december 2001

Equity1=Equity();
Plot(Equity1,"Equity1",4,1);

//Second system ( moving average Cross)

Buy=Cross(MA(C,3),MA(C,15));