Re: John: yahoo indices

HB,

Yes, This is a different file. I couldn't get any quotes on many of
the indices so I deleted the ones with no data and uploaded that file
which is in the file section. There were 418 indices in that file.
Today's file has all the indices with NO deletions. All 2205. And it
is in text.

John

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "HB" <hbahlool0542@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> Is this different from the Yahoo indices broker.master &
broker.workspace files you have posted in the past ?

> And yes, for some indices, Yahoo doesn't store history; you must
download at the end of each day.

> Thanks,
> HB

Service.