>From:
<A title=jarnold01@xxxx
href="">jea55129
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 12:48
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: John: yahoo
indices
Hi Thomas,I added a text file in the file section
named All Yahoo Indices.All 2205 of them. Also, I found that you
MUST download the data from Yahoo daily for several of them. In other
words, Yahoo has no history data for some of them. Did you find the
same?Hope This HelpsJohn--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Thomas Zmuck" <<A
href="">thomas.zm@xxxx...> wrote:> Hello
John,> > I remember, you have added the yahoo indices database
list into the file-section a few weeks ago.> > Can you
please sent me the completly file, also with the symbols, for what no
history is downloadable.> thomas.zm@xxxx> > >
Thanks> > Thomas ZmuckYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.