>From:
<A title=jarnold01@xxxx
href="">jea55129
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 6:48 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: John: yahoo
indices
Hi Thomas,Iadded a
text file in the file section named All Yahoo Indices.All 2205 of them.
Also, I found that you MUST download the data from Yahoo daily for
several of them. In other words, Yahoo has no history data for some of
them. Did you find the same?Hope This HelpsJohn--- In<A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Thomas Zmuck" <<A
href="">thomas.zm@xxxx...> wrote:> Hello
John,> > I remember, you have added the yahoo indices database
list into the file-section a few weeks ago.> > Can you
please sent me the completly file, also with the symbols, for what no
history is downloadable.> thomas.zm@xxxx> > >
Thanks> > Thomas ZmuckYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.