Re: Help w/TC2000 Scan Transfer

Thanks Ken,

I didn't think what you were suggesting was what I wanted since I
first went to the Data Plugin menu and that would only update the
Database, not place the symbols into a Group. Then after my reply to
Bill, I thought to look at the Import function. Sure enough, Tomasz'
ingenuity once again on display since you can Import to both Groups
and Watchlists. He is the Man. I can't get over how much thought TJ
has put into this program and how powerful it is.

Thanks Ken (and Tomasz),

Joe