From: joe_volleyguy [mailto:joe_volleyguy@x...]
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 2:33 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Help w/TC2000 Scan Transfer

Hi,

I've done this before, but don't remember how. I want a scan I've
done in TC2000 to come into AB with out me clicking all the entries
in. I'm trying to get a Group comprised of all the Optionable items
in TC2000's database. I don't remember this being particularly hard
to do, but after re-installing AB this weekend I can't seem to get it
to work. Does anyone else know how to do it?

Thanks,

Joe