"...is not available, too few quotations"

Just downloaded trial version of AmiBroker....I downloaded and
imported NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX quotes according to instruction, yet on
about 80% of my stocks, the screen is blank and all the fields
say "(XXXX value)...is not available, too few quotations"

Again, I am new at this...how can I fix this.

Also, could someone provide the formula, that I can just cut and
paste into the Auto Analysis section, that will:

1. Screen for all companies with less that 35 mill shares outstanding
2. Screen of THOSE for 1/20 day SMA cross
3. If possible, display 1/20 day cross that occurred with more than
average volume, say 3X buying volume

thanks

BILL

billpritjr@xxxx