TJ Keeping AB in sync on 2 machines

Thomasz, I used to keep my AmiBroker 4.0 in sync on my desktop/laptop
by syncing the whole amibroker folder. Both systems run win 98se.

I recently got a new win XP laptop. I want to keep it in sync with my
win 98 desktop.

I downloaded the upgrade AB 4.02 for win 98 to my desktop.
I downloaded the full AB 4.02 for win xp to my new laptop.
Can I keep them both in sync by syncing the whole amibroker folder or
must I not sync certain files?
I noticed that for the AB 4.02 win 98 version you include the
mfc42.dll, msvcrt.dll and oleaut32.dll files, but not for the win xp
version (as stated on the download page).

I do not want to corrupt my operating systems.
Please advise if I should not sync certain files.

Thanks for your help
Jim