>From:
<A title=billpritjr@xxxx
href="">BillPritJr
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 11:44
AM
Subject: [amibroker] "...is not
available, too few quotations"
Just downloaded trial version of AmiBroker....I downloaded
and imported NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX quotes according to instruction, yet on
about 80% of my stocks, the screen is blank and all the fields say
"(XXXX value)...is not available, too few quotations" Again, I amnew
at this...how can I fix this. Also, could someone provide the formula,
that I can just cut and paste into the Auto Analysis section, that will:
1. Screen for all companies with less that 35 mill shares outstanding
2. Screen of THOSE for 1/20 day SMA cross 3. If possible, display1/20
day cross that occurred with more than average volume, say 3X buying
volume thanks
BILLbillpritjr@xxxxYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.