StoRSI

Last December, I presented my StoRSI indicator to the Fort Collins Market Technicians Association (a group that gets together to drink beer and eat Mexican food...at an Irish Pub). At the time, I had been trading the system for approximately a year. It has continued to trade profitably during the past six months "slide to hell". For those who might of missed previous post, the guts of the system are attached. Sorry, but I can only provide MetaStock code. All trades are initiated on the opening, the day following the signal.

Take care,

Steve Karnish, CTA
Cedar Creek Trading
www.cedarcreektrading.com
1-877-668-1125

------=_NextPart_001_0026_01C22F05.F6ED8B60

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>List,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Last December, I presented my StoRSI indicator to
the Fort Collins Market Technicians Association (a group that gets togetherto
drink beer and eat Mexican food...at an Irish Pub).&nbsp; At the time, I had
been trading&nbsp;the system for approximately a year.&nbsp; It has continued to
trade profitably during the past six months "slide to hell".&nbsp; For those who
might of missed previous post, the guts of the system are attached.&nbsp; Sorry,
but I can only provide MetaStock code.&nbsp; All trades are initiated on the
opening, the day following the signal.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Take care,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Steve Karnish, CTA<BR>Cedar Creek Trading<BR><A
href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>www.cedarcreektrading.com</A><BR>1-877-668-1125</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0026_01C22F05.F6ED8B60--

gif00398.gif