Screening - How?

Hey everyone-

First, forgive me, I am a newbie at Amibroker.

Can someone in "plain English" tell me how to do this with Amibroker:

1. Screen for all stocks with 35 million or less shares outstanding
2. Of THOSE, screen for 1-day/20-day Simple Moving Average Cross
3. In addition, I would like to screen all of stocks found in #1
above, I would like to screen for, lets say, 4 times average volume
activity (buying if possible).

My basic trading technique is taking CANSLIM stocks and applying the
1/20 day SMA cross as entry/exit.

thanks

BILL