Re: StoRSI - Picking Triggers

Steve,

Thanks for sharing the StoRSI system! Generally, do you favor it
over the CMO?

Would you share some thoughts on picking symmetrical buy/sell
triggers? Do you perform out of sample backtesting to set them?
How often do you change them? Do you have different triggers for
different stocks, contracts? etc?

Thanks in advance,
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx> wrote:
> List,
>
> Last December, I presented my StoRSI indicator to the Fort Collins
Market Technicians Association (a group that gets together to drink
beer and eat Mexican food...at an Irish Pub). At the time, I had
been trading the system for approximately a year. It has continued
to trade profitably during the past six months "slide to hell". For
those who might of missed previous post, the guts of the system are
attached. Sorry, but I can only provide MetaStock code. All trades
are initiated on the opening, the day following the signal.