Re: [amibroker] AB under Linux

That poster was describing AMIBroker running under the Wine emulator
(www.winehq.com). Personally I have never been able to get Wine to work
properly for anything other than the simplest DOS programs. Your milage
may vary.

I sympathize with your Windows woes particularly if you are using Win98.
Most of Microsoft's products are bricks wrapped in fancy marketing paper.

-- John