Re: The Lighter Side of the Market

Hi Nate

Murphy's Laws For Commodity Traders

1. It is morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep their money
2. Everybody has a trading strategy that won't work.
3. For every expert who says the market is going up there is one who
says it's going down.
4. If you can drink it , don't trade it.
5. The only bellies you want to play with is your wife's.
6. The successful speculator is one who dies before their time comes.
7. If you drop a dead cat far enough, it will bounce.
8. The market goes your way the day after your stop was hit.
9. The big move begins the day after your option expires.
10.He who sells uncovered options goes broke.
11.If you feel lie doubling up a profitable position, slam your
dialing finger in a drawer until the feeling goes away.
12.The strategy works every time until you start using it.
13.If your strategy seems to be working well, you haven't been using
it long enough.
14.The guy who owns the horse when it dies is the loser.
15.When it comes to luck or skill, you can't beat luck.
16.Pigs won't eat $4.00 corn or $400.00 meal.
17.When the plate of cookies goes around, don't forget to take some.
18.When the market is wrong it doesn't pay to be right.
19.He who sells what isn't his, pays the price or goes to jail.
20.Be right sit tight.
21.The best way to make a small fortune is to start with a large one.
22.He who knows doesn't tell, he who tells doesn't know.
23.When your hot your hot when your not take a vacation.
24.The market knows more than the sum total of everyone trading it.
25.What everyone knows isn't worth knowing.
26.The market will do whatever it has to to fool the majority.
27.Fundamentals are seldom what they appear to be.
28.If you always do what you've done, you'll always get what you've
always got.
29.The first five letters of broker spell _ _ _ _ _ .
30.THE MARKET PUNISHES THOSE WHO MAKE MISTAKES.

Don

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Dr. S. Nathan Berger" <snberger@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> Got this in my mailbox from Al Thomas (If It Doesn't Go Up, Don't
Buy It),