Re: Indices

DT,

I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I am looking for a list,
peferably in text, of all the stocks that make up indices such as the
Russel 3000, Russell 2000, etc. I have found it in pdf form. But
there is no easy way that I know of of importing the list into
Amibroker other than typing each symbol into a text file.

Thanks

John