>From:
<A title=jarnold01@xxxx
href="">jea55129
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 1:38
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Indices
DT,I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I am
looking for a list, peferably in text, of all the stocks that make up
indices such as the Russel 3000, Russell 2000, etc. I have found it in pdf
form. But there is no easy way that I know of of importing the list into
Amibroker other than typing each symbol into a text
file.ThanksJohn--- In amibroker@xxxx, "dtsokakis"
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:> At> <A
href="">http://finance.yahoo.com/l?m=US&s=russel&t=I>
also you will find 18 Russel indices symbols downloadable through >
Amiquote> DT> > --- In amibroker@xxxx, "dtsokakis"
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:> > John,> > At> >
<A
href="">http://www.fongan.net/MT/mytrader.asp#about>
software.> > Dimitris Tsokakis> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxx,
"jea55129" <jarnold01@xxxx> wrote:> > > Group,>>
several > > > Russell indices In text or any form other thanpdf?
I have the > Dow, > > > S&P's and Nasdaq100. Looking
for others.> > > > > > Thanks> > >
> > > JohnYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.