Re: Composites Recalculation tool????

Richard , Tomasz i have never been able to get the AD to caculate in
AB left it running for hours only to have the message program not
responding appear. Unfortunatly I have had to resort to another
program to caculated them :(

David

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxx> wrote:
> Richard,
>
> This tool is suited for users running local database.
> If you are using QP2 as your data source you should use
> QP2 special tickers: like
> !NY-D (decliners)
> !NY-A (advancers)
> !NY-U (unchanged)
>
> and use custom indicator builder to
> re-create TRIN and AD-line with those special tickers:
>
> /* trin */
> graph0 = ( Foreign("NY-A","C") / Foreign( "NY-D", "C) )/ ( Foreign
("NY-AV","C") / Foreign( "NY-DV", "C) );

> /* ad-line */
> Difference = ( Foreign("NY-A","C") - Foreign( "NY-D", "C) )/ (
UncIssForeign( "NY-U", "C) + 1 );
> DiffSqrt = IIF( Difference > 0, sqrt( Difference ), - sqrt( -
Difference ) );