Re: [amibroker] Composites Recalculation tool????

Richard,

This tool is suited for users running local database.
If you are using QP2 as your data source you should use
QP2 special tickers: like
!NY-D (decliners)
!NY-A (advancers)
!NY-U (unchanged)

and use custom indicator builder to
re-create TRIN and AD-line with those special tickers:

/* trin */
graph0 = ( Foreign("NY-A","C") / Foreign( "NY-D", "C) )/ ( Foreign("NY-AV","C") / Foreign( "NY-DV", "C) );

/* ad-line */
Difference = ( Foreign("NY-A","C") - Foreign( "NY-D", "C) )/ ( UncIssForeign( "NY-U", "C) + 1 );
DiffSqrt = IIF( Difference > 0, sqrt( Difference ), - sqrt( - Difference ) );
graph0 = Cum( DiffSqrt );

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com