Re: [amibroker] Re: Composites Recalculation tool????

I think Tomasz addressed this issue. Are you
using a local database? It is not designed to work with external databases,e.g.
QP2, TC2k, metastock, etc in my understanding.  There should probably be an
error trap to warn the user, but, personally, I would rather TJ work on
enhancements and let me take care of my user errors <g>

Cheers,

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE