Re: Scanning for stocks not conditions...

John,
Suppose your want to search a condition COND for the last x days.
You may use the exploration

COND=C>Ref(C,-1);//your condition here
x=10;//the days you will search
Filter=Sum(COND,x)>=1;
AddColumn(C,"");//add any informative columns

Set n last quotations n=1 and explore.
You will not see when COND was true, but each ticker will appear only
once in your result list.
Dimitris Tsokakis