Scanning for stocks not conditions...

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Scanning for stocks not conditions...
  • From: John Nelson <trader@xxxx>
  • Date: 15 Jul 2002 22:55:04 -0000

Hello all,

Yes its the bad shilling, back again with another question...

I'm trying to Scan/Explore for stocks whose previous 10 day range is
greater than some particular value. This is easy to do in Explore mode
but the output consists of multiple occurences of the same stock.
Really, I don't want a list of all the occurences of when the stock's
range is greater than the value... I REALLY just want the ticker symbol
inserted into the list and then the scan should move on to the next symbol.

Straight filtering doesn't seem to do this. Is there a way to say "give
me the ticker on the first occurence and move on to the next symbol"?

-- John

--

John T. Nelson
Trader | Dreams Of Empire